• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedkore Hellraiser Charger.

That car belongs to Kevin Hart now I am told, a replacement for the Speedkore Cuda he destroyed.

I saw the Cuda at SEMA, as I recall it was a 318 Barracuda originally but I am not sure. Was a nice car overall.

I saw the Cuda at SEMA, as I recall it was a 318 Barracuda originally but I am not sure. Was a nice car overall.
Really? I thought it was a tube frame deal with a complete custom body. Wonder how much mopar sheet metal is left other than a vin.

On the Cuda there was some like the quarters, roof skin, cowl, etc. maybe even the door skins but I believe the hood, trunk and front fenders were CF.

They should make fenders, hoods, doors, and decklids in carbon fiber available on the market.
They already do. A fender is $2500. They started offering stuff about 4 years ago but the cost is outrageous.

The tail panel reminds me of a late 70 Thunderbird more than any thing.

This is the tail end. Looks close to stock to me.

speedkore-charger-hellraiser-10-scaled.jpg

Maybe you are confused with the one below? It is a different car.

SK Tantrum.jpg

It's always nice to see 70 Chargers getting some love and appreciation! 70 Chargers are my personal favorite Mopars!

While I can respect the engineering I don't like the looks. It appears to have 15 sacks of cement in the trunk. The front looks like it has an underbite.

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/kevin-harts-new-1000-hp-charger-raises-hell-in-carbon-fiber/

View attachment 1064304
I usually don't agree with most criticism regarding these high end customs but those were the first 2 things that caught my eye. Badass car, to bad the overall look just isn't there because of those 2 things.

Auto Transport Service
Back