• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spokane area Chrysler Plymouth emblem or license plate frame?

Cliff426

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Are there any members from Spokane area that might have a Bill Brown or Tom Price Chrysler Plymouth dealer emblem of license plate frame laying around? Thanks

Are there any members from Spokane area that might have a Bill Brown or Tom Price Chrysler Plymouth dealer emblem of license plate frame laying around? Thanks

I know this is an older Post however I'm interested in a Bill Brown license plate frame as well if there's anyone out there.

I was actually able to find two frames for Tom Price dealership by putting a wanted ad on CL in the Spokane area. I put a wanted ad in the car parts section. i got three replies, one frame was too far gone, then i bought one from a guy and it was in good shape, the other one wasn't as good as I thought, so hung t on garage wall, lol. good luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back