• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling Mopar April 21st and 22nd Woodley Park, Van Nuys, California

ChgrSteve67

Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
The date for the 2012 Spring Fling #26 has been finalized.
http://www.cpwclub.com/

The show will be on April 21st and 22nd, 2012
Woodley Park, Van Nuys, California
This will be one week after the Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas, NV

Anyone here thinking about going?

I think I'm going try to meet up with the caravan in Seaside, CA or maybe sooner as they come down I5
Steve

I'll be there. Do the MATS then hang in the desert for a few days hitting yards. Then a day on the beach. Then the Fling.

I'm in!! I may even bring one of my beaters this year.

Hope you all remember pictures for us on the East coast! Regardless, have a good time, sounds like a whole lot of fun...
banana.gif

I'll either be there or the Portland swap meet the week before. Or maybe both if i can convince my wife.

I'll be there again this year, Sat & Sun....hunting for 68-70 B's. I hope I dont get a parking ticket on the main road this time ...

Dave

I'm in hopefully

The date for the 2012 Spring Fling #26 has been finalized.
http://www.cpwclub.com/

The show will be on April 21st and 22nd, 2012
Woodley Park, Van Nuys, California
This will be one week after the Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas, NV

Anyone here thinking about going?

I think I'm going try to meet up with the caravan in Seaside, CA or maybe sooner as they come down I5
Steve

I plan on going to the Las Vegas, Mopars at the Strip & the Van Nuys swap meet hopefully, make it a RV trip maybe, my car isn't done still, It really depends on Pop's health, I'm crossing my fingers & toes...

Me too. MATS, then the Fling. Plan to excercise the Coronet at Willow Springs the Thursday prior as well. Staying at the AirTel. :3gears:

As of right now, Deb and I are in.
Of course all things subject to change till the morning of.....

Just a FYI

I registered online a month or so ago and after completing the process I got to a page that said thank you we will be in contact soon.

At no point did I get instructed on how to pay for the show.

Long story short...
Their online paypal payment was not working so....
If you registered online and did not get prompted to pay online using paypal you will need to do one of two things.

1. Go register online again and you will be able to pay with paypal

2. Print out the registration form and send in your payment.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Im going, and I just may bring the Polara and park it in the show, still on the fence for that, but I'll definetly be there.

Auto Transport Service
Back