• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Stage IV Heads - ported, polished - all new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

1968rt

Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is an awesome set of Stage IV heads. Ported, polished, milled to 67cc. 2.14 intake 1.83 exhaust. These flow 280+cfm, still plenty of meat at the pinch area. Will make a smog 440 10.1 compression with .020 gaskets. Machine shop fresh. New springs, seals, valves. I ran these with stock offset rockers. Located in NY. Can not ship. $1250

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_5947.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

SMOG 10.JPG

I am interested also but not sure how I will get them to Louisiana

Cant get to the heads for a picture, they are tucked away right now. They are Stage IV with the DC logo

I am interested in these heads but I would need to see pictures of the porting work and with two valves removed pictures of the bowl-work and valve seats.

I appreciate the interest guys, but like I say in the description "I will not ship" Sorry.

If I decide to buy them I will have a truck swing by and pick them up.

I've been looking for some ported heads and I'm in the Watertown area, where in NY are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back