• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars The Last Jedi

I don't get how you can make a movie series about aliens, and they all look like they got their costumes at Wal-Mart. Plus, I didn't know that you could make a movie that could have such horrible acting by some pretty good actors.

I'm going to see it later this week. Let the crowd die down

I was there the first night for the start of the saga back in the day. Then my daughter now my grandkids.Gotta love it. May the force be with you.

I saw the second one in theaters when I was a little kid (a little too young when the first one came out). Now I’m taking my kids, who are the same ages me and my brothers were. Good stuff.

Honestly, I’m only mildly interested for myself... I’d wait for it to come out on video. But I’d definitely watch it.

I took the kids last Friday, I thought it was one of the best yet. Both episodes with Ray as the new Jedi are my favorites out of all of them... hmmm. I also like the fact that they're throwing a little humor in the series now too.

Auto Transport Service
Back