• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Start of a journey.

@#41 With all of the missing broadcast sheets i have been reading about, and the variation in production number. The registry is something that is on my list to investigate. I am looking forward to more conversations.

@#41 With all of the missing broadcast sheets i have been reading about, and the variation in production number. The registry is something that is on my list to investigate. I am looking forward to more conversations.

It will be a pleasure. Build sheet mix ups with 500's are common. I was even able to find the original engine to my 500 by sharing info with other 500 owners!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 69 Charger 500

It will be a pleasure. Build sheet mix ups with 500's are common. I was even able to find the original engine to my 500 by sharing info with other 500 owners!
I am 99% sure the motor and trans are numbers matching but won't be able to confirm until this weekend

Welcome from Illinois Milly!! That's a worthy project you're undertaking. Best wishes!

Auto Transport Service
Back