• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steelies

Yep , call the Wheelsmith , they buy the centers from me , I am the only source for that 15 inch wheel center that will accept the 10 inch dogdish cap. If you try to use some original oem 15 inch wheels , they are only 12.75 across and they have to have a special rim shell. My centers are 13.25 , they are made to fit a standard size Mopar steel wheel. Also they will clear some of the bigger brake setups. Also you can buy the centers from me and I can ship them to you or a wheel builder. For more info , PM me.

Frank

Are you looking for the correct looking steel wheels that will accept the 10 inch dog dish caps , that would be the right ones for your car. If so then we need to talk. I have the centers to build the wheels.
Frank

View attachment 1210491

Hi Frank.... I tried to PM you but it says your in box is full.... thanks, Mike

Are you looking for the correct looking steel wheels that will accept the 10 inch dog dish caps , that would be the right ones for your car. If so then we need to talk. I have the centers to build the wheels.
Frank

View attachment 1210491

Frank,
Will these hub caps fit your centers?
Thanks, Mike

1146735-2a9d5d239ca187db10b3f118344e8dd5.jpg
1146738-7b7139b463adc445a5330291e92c0f80.jpg

Yes , the center part of the wheel center is factory sized , I had the center stretched beyond the nubs.

The center fits into a 13.25. rim shell. Standard Mopar steel wheel rim shell.

Frank

Yes , the center part of the wheel center is factory sized , I had the center stretched beyond the nubs.

The center fits into a 13.25. rim shell. Standard Mopar steel wheel rim shell.

Frank

Ok, thanks

Frank

View attachment 1210491
Frank, I have (15" x 8") black steel wheels, (1) has a 4-1/2" backspace, & the other 4-1/8". Can you grind off the welds, re-weld them so the back spacing is 4-3/4" for both rims? I am try to fit 275/60/15 tires on the back of my 67 Belvedere II. Looks as if they will rub the fender well & I have more space inside, towards the leaf springs.

Yep , call the Wheelsmith , they buy the centers from me , I am the only source for that 15 inch wheel center that will accept the 10 inch dogdish cap. If you try to use some original oem 15 inch wheels , they are only 12.75 across and they have to have a special rim shell. My centers are 13.25 , they are made to fit a standard size Mopar steel wheel. Also they will clear some of the bigger brake setups. Also you can buy the centers from me and I can ship them to you or a wheel builder. For more info , PM me.

Frank
Frank, do you know of a wheel builder near me in the Cincinnati area? Scott

I myself can't do it , I don't weld at all. You need to find someone that can do what you need done. I deal with The Wheelsmith ( CA) Diamond Racing Wheels ( WI ) Custom and Commercial Wheel ( CA ) one of them might be able to do it. I will tell you a lot of places will not mess with used wheels. I would think you would be better off , just having new wheels built to the backspace you want.

Frank

Wisconsin , Diamond Racing Wheels , nearest. I would think there would be someone near Detroit , but I don't know of them.

Frank

Auto Transport Service
Back