• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stellantis Belvidere plant to close

Been there, done that, got a t-shirt............... Stupidest people, making the biggest decisions.

Well lets see....the gov ment bails out car companies and eventually they are sold to foreign companies and then they close plants in US and move plant to Mexico.. viva la Me-he-co

Exactly.

When Obama forced GM to close Pontiac, that was the stupidest decision of the closures. Pontiac had the youngest average age buyer of all GM divisions, including Chevrolet.

And they kept Buick…
...and you know WHY they kept buick?

Seems that chairman mao, being hugely hypocritical like all communists, had a "thing" for buicks; like he had 7 or 8. So... redchina says to CM, I mean gm, 'if you want to do business in redchina, cars must have buick on them in honour of immortal leader'. Ergo, gm brass being the morons they are, kept their lowest /poorest selling brand to placate them and killed others. We might note also that Saturn was killed as a favour to the uaw by the dnc and SAAB was sold - along with all its technology [SAAB did the architecture for nearly all GM front drive cars] to a redchinese firm that didnt even have a website until a week before the 'sale' for approximately 2 cents on the dollar, in spite of a huge cash offer from a Russian company and interest/enquiries from both BMW and Fiat.
Remind me again how obongo became the ceo of gm?...

Auto Transport Service
Back