• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stephen Hawkings brief history in time has ended.

Was talking with coworkers about the "geomagnetic interference" event that is going on, and we branched out into Steven hawking...and his date of death being 3.14

That was after we explained away the interference as Hawking's spirit transcending to the Ether.

Also Einstein's birthday.

(cue eerie coincidence music)

Apparently he held the same position at Cambridge that Sir Isaac Newton did.

That's pretty good company.

RIP

Hawking was a brilliant physicist and mathematician with the uncanny ability to convey his ideas in layman's terms for more people to understand. That being said, he was still human and subject to make the same mistakes many others do. Is he wrong about climate change? I think he was. Although, the planet may very well heat up or cool down in hundreds of years and affect humanity. Will a massive asteroid hit the planet and cause a mass extinction event? Probably. When? Who knows. It happened before. Should humans venture out and colonize space to preserve humanity? Sounds like a good idea to me in addition to it being very cool and falls right into the American spirit that led us to explore our own country a mere few hundred years ago. All in all, we are better off that this guy lived and added to the body of human knowledge. RIP.

RIP Mr. Hawkings.. He like all the rest of us that live and breathe have the ability and right to believe and think whatever we choose. Life is about choices and we live with those choices.. My thoughts!

As a scientist he base his findings on facts not theology
LMAO, yea, noooo chit!
for you to question his beliefs
STOP! You assume!

I did not in no way, anyway, shape or form question his beliefs. Go back and re-read what I wrote and understand exactly what I wrote and don’t assume I wrote something meaning to say something!
Here is a perfect example. “Your a dumb ***!” But please read on and make sure your reading compression is up to par.

allows anyone to question yours everyone is entitled to their opinions but not their own facts
Everyone is entitled to there opinion and the fact they found. Now if the fact is wrong.... then that is a whole different story.

YOU! Have gotten the fact wrong. And that is OK. It happens and we’re human. So mistakes are an everyday part of life.

You don’t need to apologize for yours. I understand your a human and make mistakes.

I gave my opinion that he is an asshole.
I gave the fact that he is a science man.
I gave my opinion that the belief I have of him knowing is a matter belief and not fact. That is because you need to beileve you will know what the true fact is after you die or you just die and there is nothing more after death.

In other words, what actually happens after you die no one living knows for sure because they can not scientifically prove there is life after death.

IF there is life after death, only the dead know. Hence my statement, “Now he will know.”
(Or not.)

So before you assume something of me next tweek me and quote me, STFU and re-read what I write exactly.

Now go eat dog poop and die.

The irony in this is too much to let go.
Sorry man:
Rumblefish 360 wrote...

“Your a dumb ***!” But please read on and make sure your reading compression is up to par.

He didn't predict that one I'd bet...

But I guess, RIP Mr. Hawkings, is the kindest thing to say...

Straight from the wiki teaser frame-

Quotes
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.

67A6CB11-8F23-47C5-A013-65A519EE1397.jpeg
That's true, ask my wife, there ain't no money tree. I tell her to go out and get some off the one in our yard.

this scientist has one ...lol

Auto Transport Service
Back