• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stickers on quarter glass

Weren’t they a few cars that came from the factory with the scat pack stickers on the quarter glass?
Yup

as received3.JPG

Lawn mowed, time to play.JPG

I've had a couple of cars with one or two and that's about it. My Belvedere has the 'get in, sit down, shut up hang on' not because it was fast but mostly with the way I drove it would freak out most that rode with me. Another sticker was a very small 'for sale' sticker.

I did the same with my car, except for the “driving like I did in my youth” part. :lol: . Mines a tribute to the guy and gals that were lucky enough to be alive and enjoying the cars. The q102 sticker was thankfully on it when I got it, that was the rock station in Dallas back in the day, the hooker header one is an original because the new ones have Holleys website on it, kinda ruins the nostalgia look, and the only problem is the glue isn’t sticky, I need to figure out how to put it on permanently

View attachment 1611433
Try on an extra piece of glass a product called BullDog adhesive promoter/enhancer. It works wonders on glass in order for paint to stick on, perhaps it may help all together with a decal/sticker. Just try it first before using it on the car. I would make a template stencil of the decal/sticker shape and cut it out and then just apply the spray to that confined stenciled area only before applying the sticker.

wid27.jpg

Left to right National Hemi owners Northeast Hemi owners Acc FBBO

Last edited:
Not usually on my cars, other than the factory Scat Pack bees.
However, stickers/decals on the tool box, cabinets, fridge and overhead garage door might be acceptable....

20230622_205025.jpg

20161104_213833 (004).jpg

20161104_213747 (004).jpg

rsz_20161104_213725_004.jpg

20210320_161540.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple on the front and rear glass, but none on the side, and I don't like additional decals on the body.

I couldn't find a picture quickly of my 70, but here is the "Terra-ized" sticker on the 73. Any nicely built engine built through my father-in-law's speed shop gets that sticker. My 70 has the same sticker on the windshield.
20220503_160133.jpg

Then I put this decal on the rear window from the Power Tour:
20230612_120035.jpg

Not the best photo, but I have these 2 on the inside of the glass on both the driver and passenger sides.
Both are vintage to the year of my car. Day 2 Nostalgia?

DSC04314.JPG

DSC03746.JPG

DSC03748.JPG

Last edited:
If you look at back glass, by the quarter window, you can also see an original Ramchargers sticker from 1964.
It's also on the inside of the glass.

DSC03775.JPG

DSC03757.JPG

Last edited:
My build is more of a preservation of my late FIL's race car. I have a bunch of stickers from the late 60's and early 70's. He did not have any stickers on the glass, however, I am thinking of adding some of the original ones he had..................

Seen in the parking lot at my bank a few days ago. Not mine.
I do have a couple stickers, small ones, on my car. Flowmaster, (I like my mufflers), and Irwindale (the new one) dragstrip.

20240216_093027.jpg

I did the same with my car, except for the “driving like I did in my youth” part. :lol: . Mines a tribute to the guy and gals that were lucky enough to be alive and enjoying the cars. The q102 sticker was thankfully on it when I got it, that was the rock station in Dallas back in the day, the hooker header one is an original because the new ones have Holleys website on it, kinda ruins the nostalgia look, and the only problem is the glue isn’t sticky, I need to figure out how to put it on permanently

View attachment 1611433
Your picture brings back memories. Had the hijackers air shocks and stickers on my 64 El Camino when I first got my license in '79. Used to run them pumped up as high as they would go. Only other decals were for "Johhny Franklin's Mufflers". They put the 2" exhaust on my 250 straight six. Car was a sleeper because the fender badges only showed 230. Could even do a burnout if I dropped the clutch at about 4k rpm.

Auto Transport Service
Back