• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stickers on quarter glass

I have decals on the 1/4 windows of the Dart...

Drivers side is an old Keystone Raceway Park and an NHRA decal...

Passenger side is a 1970 Vintage Capitol Raceway class winner decal...

I still have the trophy from 1970 to back up that decal...

dart window.JPG

dart driver window.jpg

Yo Fourgear! See what you started!
Now we're all stuck with this subject about stickers. LOL.

Very cool Dart SKicker.
I tried to pm you but your inbox is full...

I've made some progress on my 65 Coronet...

I don't have any stickers on the windows...yet...

It might even be lighter than yours...

IMG_3574.JPG

Well, I had a sticker on Fred's back window...
fbbo sticker back window.jpg
...but it's long gone now, a victim of an overzealous body shop guy somewhere down the line.

(Hint: @Joeychgo - I could use a new one. :) )

Nowadays, there's a Cold War Motors decal, a Hustle Stuff vintage decal and a House of Mopar
decal that Chuck sent me when he was first starting out.
Sadly, as a Plymouth there's no ultra cool Scat Pack bees in the quarter windows or such...
but I'm not a sticker-plasterer in general.

My rear window.
Anyone remember seeing these gold leaf stickers on the rear windows of muscle cars?
They have like a fish scale appearance.

20240221_091642.png

Last edited:
I tried to pm you but your inbox is full...

I've made some progress on my 65 Coronet...

I don't have any stickers on the windows...yet...

It might even be lighter than yours...

View attachment 1613419
Kick. I haven't figured out the time to figure out how to empty my mail box yet. LOL.
The FX'er is looking sweet. I might have one up on you on the weight with a few tricks, but if you're running steel fenders and doors, then I'll have no dog in that fight.

One way to leave a conversation is at the top click on orange button. It will ask you whether or not you want to receive future messages. Choose then click on Leave. Or open all conversations check the square in each conversation you want to leave at the bottom it will say pick action click that and figure out the rest.:lol:

These were on my '68 Fastback Cuda when I bought it in 1991. They're still there, and always will be. I consider them part of its history, placed there by one of the four who owned it before I did. I added a shop decal to the driver's side.
IMG_20231207_165420.jpg

FB_IMG_1700774530868.jpg

Just two that were on the car before I acquired in 1980.

1708554957443.png

one on each rear window............

1708555935044.png

Auto Transport Service
Back