• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stiffening plates

Thanks Kern.
Firm Feel LCA Plates $30
Installation...time.
The Chick putting her superior touch on them....priceless. (Thanks Leanna)

Hit a nerve? Over a $30 part? :lol:
I hope you don't **** like you build cars. Quick isn't the way I do it.

Key words Boss "besides getting painted". Hell that's 65% of the build. Why didn't you do that yourself?

I'll make you a deal scooter, next time I need some LCA stiffening plates I'll give you a call.
Next time you need a paint job, give me a call. Deal?

Christ I can't believe a pissing contest was started over a pair of LCA plates.
Ever met someone that you instantly thought was a douche? I know I have the world already has one Mark Worman... We don't need another.. Mr 100 point guy, oh and by the way lower control arms are not powder coated from the factory. So hopefully you wont get dinged on your 100 point car when you take it to be judged.

When I read these back-and-forth arguments it reminds me of my kids fighting. They just have to have the last word, so it goes on and on.

The bigger man will know when to walk away.

When I read these back-and-forth arguments it reminds me of my kids fighting. They just have to have the last word, so it goes on and on.

The bigger man will know when to walk away.
He started it dad. :lol:

I was wondering about the wheel barrow and now I think it's not big enough for all this ****!

I am done with my bitching and fighting we are all Mopar fans in one level or another. My apologies for offending some people.

I was wondering about the wheel barrow and now I think it's not big enough for all this ****!
LOL Don, I'm gonna buy some stocks in a Valium producer. Thinking their should be a rise in the market soon...

I tried to buy a set of plates for my b body. You returned my cash which I thank you. But I long should I wait before you have some. I want to help even though it is little to help you as you support our hobby. Please let me know when you think you will have some ready.

I am sorry I did not see this till today. For some reason I am not getting notified when a post is made to this section of the forum for some reason anymore. But I am very confused at this point. Did you place your order by phone or by our website? We are not out of stock on this item. In fact we have 525 plates in stock at this moment so I do not know why there would be an issue.

Thanks
James From
PST

Everything was done on the web. Then called and was told didn't have them. It's all good if you have them I'll just reorder them. Thanks for your help with this issue.

I am done with my bitching and fighting we are all Mopar fans in one level or another. My apologies for offending some people.
No apologies needed. I don't think it's possible for one douche bag to offend another. As for the 100 point resto....not quite. Maybe 20 points.

Everything was done on the web. Then called and was told didn't have them. It's all good if you have them I'll just reorder them. Thanks for your help with this issue.

PM me your details. I would like to see what happened on our end.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back