• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still some gem's out there !!! Found this !!!

wow all this time ....7-10 years I searched for a REALLY nice Mopar for a "reasonable" price..... so tell me where to go search for a big block Camaro. .....and its EASY?? so cool. heck I can sell my Mopar now and go buy one of these easy to find rides and make a huge profit and have a great car.

Heck I've been searching for the wrong cars.

Well luck has alot to do with it for sure !! That and my dad owned a junk yard until 95' so vevery car nut in my area knows my dad so that has helped me a ton when looking for cars or parts !!

I was trying to help a fellow car guy,
I can see way beyond the "Mopar or No Car" mentality too...
I'm a gearhead car guy, not just a Mopar guy, even if it is my 1st love...

full sarcasm intended

Nice find, if you get it, you have lots of work ahead of you. BB 1st generation Camaros have to be upwards of 25k plus these days, most people watch the BJ or Mecum auctions on TV and get the idea that everthing is worth what they sell them for. Either way, by the time you get done, your going to have a lot invested in it.
Does it still have the engine/ trans?

Auto Transport Service
Back