• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Street Legal Racing in Norway

Charger383

Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I thought maybe you would like to see some pictures from a street legal drag race here in Norway?

Pictures here!

Not just Mopars, but some..

real legal street racing. Don't see that in the midwest. Great pictures. Looks like it was a nice turnout.

Nice pics. I wish the word "liability" was stricken from the dictionary. I would be all over that if someone proposed that here.

Cool!:woohoo: How can I get a job over there? How is it that Norway & Sweden seem to be so much more into American cars than other European countries?

Cool!:woohoo: How can I get a job over there? How is it that Norway & Sweden seem to be so much more into American cars than other European countries?

Because we're country people who knows how to have real fun and don't care too much about the new fancy smancy all electronic up to date space ship cars...? B)

Hi guys!

I thought maybe you would like to see some pictures from a street legal drag race here in Norway?

Pictures here!

Not just Mopars, but some..

That's where all the muscle cars are going!!!!

My wife is from Fairbanks AK, and she said the city used to shut down one of the main streets in town and hold drag races during some "Chase the moose days" or something like that....sounds like fun to me...

Charger 383;I am so freakin' jealous! There's a good time to be had there.:yes: Some serious stuff running around over on that side of the pond. Everything looks to be of a high quality;I'll presume that there are stringent safety checks of the vehicles involved?

very nice.thanks for posting.
great lookin cars and great looking girls in your country for sure.

Because we're country people who knows how to have real fun and don't care too much about the new fancy smancy all electronic up to date space ship cars...? B)
:yes:

This is my new favorite quote! How is it that people who have to spend 10 times what we do for cars and parts seem to have more fun.

Joey

Auto Transport Service
Back