• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stroked 5.7 to 394 HP and TQ estimates

19 69 GTX

Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Ok I'm debating on building this 5.7 stroked to a 394 with a kit from MMX. It's a 2014 block with stock eagle heads and will be carbureted. Just curious what power output you think it will make. Intake I was thinking of the OCP dual plane. Thinking of building for my GTX because I sold Dart I was going to put it in. Currently I have a 440 in my 69 GTX with a 4 speed dana 60 and 4.10 gears. If not building this was thinking of doing a 440 with some trick flow heads. Here is the cam specs for the Hemi.

I have a 6.1 based 426, very street friendly cam, ported intake with larger throttle body , headers and some head work running the stock computer. It made 589 on the dyno but it needs some tuning work. Basically a lot will depend on your cam choice but 500hp probably isn’t unrealistic. Arrington posts dyno results of various (Fuel injected) combinations.

I have a 6.1 based 426, very street friendly cam, ported intake with larger throttle body , headers and some head work running the stock computer. It made 589 on the dyno but it needs some tuning work. Basically a lot will depend on your cam choice but 500hp probably isn’t unrealistic. Arrington posts dyno results of various (Fuel injected) combinations.

Here is the cam specs it's healthy.

20211107_165451.jpg

I'm thinking at least 550 hp and 500 plus torque. Kind of debating if I will like it over the 440 in it now. It's right 400hp and 490tq.

Auto Transport Service
Back