• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stupid things men do. What's yours?

SteveSS

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
I watched a couple of videos, one was about motorcycle hill climbs. They essentially turn their back tire into a chainsaw with 3" bolts then go up a hill where the bike always flips back onto them. Then I saw 3 men shoot machine guns at a huge stack of propane and oxygen bottles causing huge explosions.

You got any?

Last edited:
Some dudes wear baseball hats with the bill flat and then tuck in their ears like this dork...

1716673298376.png

Then there are the Street Outlaw guys where 90% of the dudes wear denim shorts to the knee and black hooded sweatshirts, as if that is the standard dipshit uniform.

1716673448618.png

Argue with the wife, even when you know you’re right!

I'm not trying to sound like a badass, but I take the USB out of my computer without doing it 'safely'.

I routinely tear mattress tags off.
I had a roll of stickers made that say "FOR RECTAL USE ONLY!" and put them on the fishing lures at WallyWorld.

Well stupid can mean a lot of things...

50 gallon acetylene garbage bag ignition is stupid, but it isn't "stupid".

Blowing up a tree stump with a quarter stick is stupid, but it isn't "stupid".

Then you have guys blowing up appliances with tannerite.

Missing the target multiple times, standing close enough the shrapnel you built in by design could take you out..... I mean that is pretty "stupid".

I've-

Shot a propane cylinder with an SKS at about 20 yards.

Driven a 4000 pound car on freshly frozen pond ice.

Driven a moped across a newly constructed six lane highway pedestrian overpass before the sides of the 4 foot wide bridge base were poured.

Driven that same 4000 pound car on that same newly constructed six lane highway at 120 MPH while it was under construction.

Drag home project cars and say “It’s the last one I promise “

Married a girl that asked me out.

Wait, that wasn't stupid.

There’s nothing stupid about what I do. Now hold my beers and watch this……Famous last words.

Last girlfriend gave me this shirt.
Hers said “I do stupid”
9BBF0759-DAD0-4318-8C9F-55F2776AF251.jpeg

I launched my boat without a drain plug.
That will wake you up quickly.

Auto Transport Service
Back