• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

subframe connectors

zyzzyx, those look really nice! I did not know they made that style of subframe connector i think i am going to put a set of those on my 69 charger
(it's on a rotiserre as well! Gotta love em'!) but your pic of the underside fully painted with those connectors it looks factory!!!! I had a set of old mp connectors on a 71 challenger and did not like them because you could see them under the car when you stood back and looked at it!

exactly!!!

invisible

I'm still pinching myself! Just make sure you take the car off of the rotisserie and set it on four jack stands before you tack them in. If you do it on the rotisserie, you might have an issue with door gaps!. Call John @
US Cartool and he will 'splane-it to you! Good luck.

Junk, You don't want bolt on connectors I have heard of them rounding holes out and such, just buy a set of these US cartool connectors and weld them in.

Comment about rotisserie

I just want to say, Yes, the rotisserie is nice but I ended up out-smarting myself again! I'm a machinist, and I can weld pretty good. In hindsight, I should have sent a check to someone and bought one and had it delivered. I built one from scratch and it took too much time away from me actually working on the car. Yeah, I "did it myself", but at what price?
Never again. Learn from my mistakes! Thanks.

I was debating about building a rotiserre but I bought a nice geared crank rotiserre brand new for $950.00 came with all adapters and convertable door bars. could not pass the deal up!

Thanks, Weld in i'll go that way then.

Bolt on are fine if you weld them also. Thats what I did was bolted them in and then drove the car to my buddies welder and had him weld them also. If you are just driving on the street and not racing the bolt on are ok but I would always weld them before I raced it. Ron

If you're going to weld the bolt ins in anyway, why wouldn't you just go with the weld ins? Just a question.

Auto Transport Service
Back