• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sun Pro Tach

Red63440

Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
Years ago they made this tach and the bracket was held in place by a plastic bushing that sandwiched the mounting bracket against the rear of the tach. Sun no longer offers this bushing as a replacement and mine is broken. Does anyone have a broken tach with the bushing still intact???

Let me know if you find more than one - I could use one too!

I believe that part is a threaded knob with a hole for the wires to pass through. If so then that is what holds my Sun tune tach in place. I will look to see if I have an extra.

Thank you...they should have made them out of metal instead of plastic.

Thank you...they should have made them out of metal instead of plastic.

Not sure how many here have this problem but I have the capability to make some out of Delrin or aluminum if there is any interest. I just need to find my sample to work from. Red and Greg, if you're really stuck I can widdle some out for ya.

Not sure how many here have this problem but I have the capability to make some out of Delrin or aluminum if there is any interest. I just need to find my sample to work from. Red and Greg, if you're really stuck I can widdle some out for ya.

Message sent...

Is this the part you need? It's a 3/4 - 16 straight thread.

Attachments

• DSC03008 (Small).JPG
    DSC03008 (Small).JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 165
Thats the part......:yes:

Yep! Thanks, Meep-Meep, maybe I can find something at the hardware store.

Auto Transport Service
Back