• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sunday afternoon cruse

yella71

Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
IMG_20210522_152730440.jpg
Just putting it out for anyone interested in some good food and drink, A small group of friends will be getting together at Muldoons Irish pub 1447 rt 46w in ledgwood NJ right off exit 28 rt 80 east or west, this sunday (6-27) for some lunch and what not...The owners will put aside one side of the parking lot for our cars or bikes. There is out door dining as well as in door. The only other thing I can offer anyone that comes is good food and good people. 1:00 PM till whenever you want to leave. Hope to see you there

Last edited:
View attachment 1128037 Just putting it out for anyone interested in some good food and drink, A small group of friends will be getting together at Muldoons Irish pub 1447 rt 46w in ledgwood NJ right off exit 28 rt 80 east or west, this sunday (6-27) for some lunch and what not...The owners will put aside one side of the parking lot for our cars or bikes. There is out door dining as well as in door. The only other thing I can offer anyone that comes is good food and good people. 1:00 PM till whenever you want to leave. Hope to see you there
I never though that I would want to be back in Jersey!! Sorry to miss out.

https://www.muldoonsirishpub.com/

Auto Transport Service
Back