• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Bee stickers on windows?

wsutard

Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
When I bought my Coronet it had (still has) stickers of the Super Bee logo on the rear passenger windows. I have seen others like this as well where the car isn't a Super Bee.

Is there a significance of these stickers on the windows? I was going to pull them off but thought I would ask first.

Dodge scat pack sticker, Plymouth had the rapid transit system.

Maybe original Scat Pack decals.
You could join the "Scat Pack" and get decals, newsletter, special discounts on performance parts etc. Through your local Dodge dealer or mail- yeah the mail.
Circa 1970 I believe.

image.jpg

the Charger R/T,Coronet R/T, and Dart GTS got the Scat Pack Bee stickers.

Ahh. I see now. The previous owner was trying to build himself a Coronet R/T.

I guess I will keep them on.

Thanks for the info.

I found a guy selling these on a Facebook page and thought they were cool. Don't know if they are authentic but they look period correct. Most people wouldn't know about them anyway.

20170529_225643.jpg

I had em on my 69 charger years ago. I even put em and a right lower fender pentastar on my daytona shelby i used have

Been trying for over a year for my 68 GTS. One vendor has them but they can't sell due to a lawsuit involving Fiat

IIRC, from the factory, any car that could run a 14 sec 1/4 mile got them.

That's what I've read and been told from several reasonably credible sources.

My parents Charger R/T SE had therm when it was new in 1970.and every 69 or 70 Charger R/T I ever owned had them too. My 70 Challenger R/Ts had them too. This was my mom's car.

moms Charger.jpg

My parents Charger R/T SE had therm when it was new in 1970.and every 69 or 70 Charger R/T I ever owned had them too. My 70 Challenger R/Ts had them too. This was my mom's car.

View attachment 1552795
I just have one on the passenger side, as there would have to be a right and a left. When I got my Charger back in ‘85, I remember seeing several others, always on the passenger side. I assumed they were factory installed.

Auto Transport Service
Back