• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super-bee_ski's 1963 Dodge "Max Wedge" clone resto "Round-2"

The paint and engine look absolutely fantastic!

You are about to turn the corner and start putting things together permanently, that is when it starts getting really exciting!

Keep up the good work!

Hawk

Thanks for the positive encouragement hsorman!!

Looks like your making good progress. Look forward to seeing it come along. Congrats.

Looks like your making good progress. Look forward to seeing it come along. Congrats.

Thank you Riverdawg....

MORE PICs:
The 1963 on the Tow Dolley coming home....

wT8FkixiRaWPz5lrGfr7Gg.jpg
2Eb6LYQ+T+6AO+4RAkp4ww.jpg
soZ%EFIHQPmAYGunsBp21w.jpg

MARK!!!! Yer killin me bro...with fresh paint U R towing missing a fender and no paper tape on the 1/4s:elmer::realcrazy::soapbox:

MARK!!!! Yer killin me bro...with fresh paint U R towing missing a fender and no paper tape on the 1/4s:elmer::realcrazy::soapbox:
Yup, I'm a DUMB ***....
But, I drove slow, it looks okay
A mistake I will NOT make again, I honestly didn't think about it I was just so stupid excited...
Thanks Fully Blown, Incurable HEMIITIS!

Trunk alignment was Saturday...09 March 2019
Also: This morning I ordered:
New Brake Lines (Dual set-up) for the engine bay (front)
Rubber trunk seal (Steele)
Rubber engine bay to cowl (Steele)
Rubber "hood" bumperettes (Steele)
Man, Steele Rubber Products are pricey!

TRUNK Fitment: (took a little bit of time with no scratches)

9ucf%q4IQXq0itxmb5NL7A.jpg
LlYJcpqESOujdS%gy0KAIg.jpg
94cqSBq2QpabNLUpFKSNuw.jpg

Ya know, just throwing out ideas.. With your contacts maybe a free “test flight” to Rickenbacker in August for the Nat’s outside of Columbus? Just sayin’.

Ya know, just throwing out ideas.. With your contacts maybe a free “test flight” to Rickenbacker in August for the Nat’s outside of Columbus? Just sayin’.

Hmm, I was at Wright-Patt for 12 years, LOTs of friends in that area...maybe...

Hmm, I was at Wright-Patt for 12 years, LOTs of friends in that area...maybe...
So then an electronics test in a Blackhawk from Dayton to Columbus? One uncle & a cousin in USAF taught a little of how it’s done, lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back