• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super-bee_ski's 1963 Dodge "Max Wedge" clone resto "Round-2"

Sanding on a "red brick" LOL
Cool Jimi!

Basic filler secrets 101
Gotcha!

Remember Alvin Lee's quote:
"I'd love to change the world....
...but I don't know what to do..."

Ten Years After...

Sure....saw Ten Years After on that tour...Space In Time 1970 Alvin was serious baddass ribbon cutter...heard Pure blues album?

No, I have not heard that album
Where were you when you saw Ten Years After?

Bladecutter:
How close are you to San Clemente?

The 63 Dodge 330 has always been my favorite. I actually had the pleasure of owning a real aluminum nosed 63 330 for 20 years and it was 'The Danger Brothers Racing Team", car, which is now on ebay for only 95 thou. I had another 63 Dodge for 10 years with the aluminum nose and it has been labeled with the name of Mr. Norm to it's credits. It is also on ebay right now and selling for 115 thou. Because of my liking of the 63 Dodge , we make lift off hoods, fenders, front lower valances, bumpers, doors, headlight rings out of fiberglass for those cars here at Sled City Fiberglass..

i know how you feel NOTHING WORSE THAN PAYING GOOD MONEY THEN GETTING ROBBED bastards

Glassman...where is the sled shed at? Do you do aero part repros?...like the Daytona roof plug?

Hi Bobo
I ma filing a small claims law suit
I have until the end of July to do it.

Glassman, Im trying to get this project done....

Blade...hang tight!

Man I cant believe I missed you guys talking about Ten Years After lol Space in Time, Cricklewood Green Classics.

Alvin Lee, great guitarist...

Lyrics from "Id love to change the world"

"Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more?

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly"

It sure sounds to me that this song would be considered RIGHT WING AGENDA and not Politically Correct TODAY with the Anti-Gay comments and the Welfare State in America...

Thank you Phil,
This car is great looking and he believes I can "fly-in" and drive it the 20 hours home to So Cal.
Question for the Gurus...
This car is a 4-door.

Are the 2 door cars and the 4-door cars inner door panels interchangeable?

Or: are 4-door car "doors" a little smaller than the 2-door cars?

Subbed:

In the end, You can stick your thumbs in your belt and say " Yep, I did , it was worth the wait "
Stay motivated super-bee_ski,

Thank you Phil,
This car is great looking and he believes I can "fly-in" and drive it the 20 hours home to So Cal.
Question for the Gurus...
This car is a 4-door.

Are the 2 door cars and the 4-door cars inner door panels interchangeable?

Or: are 4-door car "doors" a little smaller than the 2-door cars?

So, is that a Yes or No?

Phil,
Right now it is a no
I have no issues with the car.
It is almost what I need.
I'd prefer a 2 door for parts
My concern is as stated in Post # 133: Are the doors on a 4-door the same size as the doors on a 2-door?
That way, I could use the inside door panels
I am thinking hard on that Seattle 63.

If the wheel base is the same I would think that the door panels are smaller on the four door. I was cruzing around the net and there was a guy that converted a 4 door into a 2 door post car, what he had too do was use the doors off the 2 door after he slid the door posts back.

I can measure on my cars but fairly sure the 4 door is shorter. I have a set of 2 door panels if you would like but they will be cores for refurbishing. I am about 20 minutes out of your way if you are driving South on I-5. I can send some pics on Thursday when I get home from shift if you are interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back