• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Coupe Wheels on a Magnum GT?

Just sold these. Have no idea who made them, but I found them in the trunk of a 71 Charger. Fronts are 15X7 and the rears are 15X8.5. One piece all aluminum. I painted them Spin drugbustwheels.jpgaker white to match the car.

thanks Criz, i like the look of those...sizes are bout right too...

MarPar, have you found what your looking for yet?

tell ya the truth Magnum, i've been up to my elbows in a$$holes at work lately, so i haven't snooped around for wheels a helluva lot. there are a few ideas floatin' around in the back of my head tho...

thanks man :headbang:

tell ya the truth Magnum, i've been up to my elbows in a$$holes at work lately, so i haven't snooped around for wheels a helluva lot. there are a few ideas floatin' around in the back of my head tho...

thanks man :headbang:

I just checked out your GTX pics, if it gets out you're wanting to change rims you're going to have many people knocking your door down to get first dibs on your Magnum 500 wheels!!!
Personally I would keep the 500's? Maybe go with the larger/wider after markets?!
Magnum 500 Wheels!
WVI-54-5012052.jpg

Your GTX looks great with those wheels! If you went with the same concept as me, as in the same look but a bit wider/deeper. Just my input?! :)
If you really like my rims maybe you'd just like to trade cars? :evil5: I'd be willing to sacrifice it?! LOL

super coupe wheels on a magnum ....

:headbang:hey nice cars .....always liked these cars sitting up high and running with a nice rumble .I always liked the cars that people passed on Cause they are to scared to enjoy a really nice ride .....The black t -top that you have pictured is sweet .In 1982 i was working at a little garage and out back was sitting exactly like your black one it was white ,with red interior it was awesome car .it was 4000. grand and i had 1000. They always where a car to be giving the neck twist backwards as it goes by but the body lines on this car are and were ahead of ma MOPARS time ....take it easy......johnny

- - - Updated - - -

what a sweet ride those wheels really suited the car .............that car sits like they all should.....

Auto Transport Service
Back