• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Stock Hood Scoops

[Go to my gallery that is called customers cars and every car in that gallery has my hood scoops and more QUOTE="Ghostrider 67, post: 911084331, member: 18722"]The Sled City web page has no pics or prices on it? WTH?[/QUOTE]

Not to threadjack, but glassman your pm box is full. if your still making the RO scoop I'm interested in buying one. Shoot me a Pm or post here. Thanks!
If you are on my web site, the very first opening page has all my contact info on it including my phone number. I would put that info on here but the powers to be on this site frowns upon it. You can pay with check or money order or even PayPal. We are making scoops on a daily basis and the customers are very pleased. We also are keeping a stock of b-body lift off hoods in stock . Give us a call and lets talk shop.

The Sled City web page has no pics or prices on it? WTH?
WTH, as you say, plenty of pricing there and a whole list of what I make. My phone number is on the first page if you need more info. As for pictures, look in the customers cars gallery and every car in that gallery has my scoop. Give me a call and lets talk shop.

WTH, as you say, plenty of pricing there and a whole list of what I make. My phone number is on the first page if you need more info. As for pictures, look in the customers cars gallery and every car in that gallery has my scoop. Give me a call and lets talk shop.
Okay, I will look again.

Okay, I looked. I'm not TRYING to be difficult here, I see a lot of different kinds of cars with a lot of scoops. What scoop goes with which listing in your price list? The way you have it set up works great for those who are familiar with each type and size of scoop. I am not. So telling me a scoop is $300 without size and shape and mounting styles and a picture of that particular scoop is not helping me. What I'm looking for is a scoop that is correct for a 67 Coronet and is more than an 1" tall at the front but not a whopping 4.5". Should cover a lot of the hood. Like this one.
2Fubbthreads%2Fubbthreads.php%2Fubb%2Fdownload%2FNumber%2F34866%2Ffilename%2F5288489-hoodpainted.jpg

Okay, I looked. I'm not TRYING to be difficult here, I see a lot of different kinds of cars with a lot of scoops. What scoop goes with which listing in your price list? The way you have it set up works great for those who are familiar with each type and size of scoop. I am not. So telling me a scoop is $300 without size and shape and mounting styles and a picture of that particular scoop is not helping me. What I'm looking for is a scoop that is correct for a 67 Coronet and is more than an 1" tall at the front but not a whopping 4.5". Should cover a lot of the hood. Like this one.
View attachment 668946
That is the correct scoop for the 67 Coronet and 67 Belvedere, and one of my best sellers. We list it as the 66-67 Hemi scoop and it is $300 plus $50 for shipping in the 48 States . It is correctly mounted when it is within a quarter inch of the rear of the hood. We have studs hanging down and a center opening stud also. No templete needed. We also have a 10 year warranty against cracking or blow offs. We also have sold that same scoop in a 3/4" lower version which looks really good on a street car. On my site there is an all yellow 66 Plymouth with that scoop on. Same price and shipping. If you would ask me for all my contact info here on this site, then I could probably put it on here. Thanks for inquiring, and hope we can be part of your project, Glassman

That is the correct scoop for the 67 Coronet and 67 Belvedere, and one of my best sellers. We list it as the 66-67 Hemi scoop and it is $300 plus $50 for shipping in the 48 States . It is correctly mounted when it is within a quarter inch of the rear of the hood. We have studs hanging down and a center opening stud also. No templete needed. We also have a 10 year warranty against cracking or blow offs. We also have sold that same scoop in a 3/4" lower version which looks really good on a street car. On my site there is an all yellow 66 Plymouth with that scoop on. Same price and shipping. If you would ask me for all my contact info here on this site, then I could probably put it on here. Thanks for inquiring, and hope we can be part of your project, Glassman
Thank you.

I just noticed that in one of the conversations the word that I noticed was a correct scoop. A correct scoop is made of steel and I have one of those also for $1500.

This came tall and had to be cut down to size....10-15 years ago but I believe it was Sled City

satty1.jpg

If I'm not mistaken Sled City use to make two versions... stock and extra tall.

Here at Sled City we make the 67 R-O scoop in 2 sizes. We have the original size molded from an original scoop and a version that is about a half inch shorter which out sells the oem style 2-1

Here at Sled City we make the 67 R-O scoop in 2 sizes. We have the original size molded from an original scoop and a version that is about a half inch shorter which out sells the oem style 2-1

Tried to get in touch wit Glassman, his inbox is full. Looking for a scoop for my 66 coronet, not sure what you available??

I've left word on his "contact us " section of his web site, but, I've heard nothing. He needs to pay attention to that because he is probably losing lots of work.
Communication is a definite key when your in business.

I've left word on his "contact us " section of his web site, but, I've heard nothing. He needs to pay attention to that because he is probably losing lots of work.
On the first page of my site, it has all the contact info.or you can just call me at 1-614-875-0369

Please go to my site to the first page. It has all the contact info, or just call me @ 1-614-875-0369 I ship scoops twice a week. Tuesday and Friday

I 'll call you on your phone rather then email on the contact us site.
I believe that the phone will work better.
Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back