• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Superbird/Fury parking lense

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmark

Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a right front parking lense. Found on Superbirds and some 70 Fury gt Car’s. It needs to be clear. These were reproduced several years ago by pg classics and B,E and A. I would buy a pair if needed. Thanks.

Tonys parts has a set for $150.

They came on EVERY 1970 Fury ever built not just the GT's...

They came on EVERY 1970 Fury ever built not just the GT's...
I’ve been told both ways, but all I’ve ever seen at wrecking yards were yellow ones. They could have all been 71. I never bothered to get the housings on either one. I bought NOS ones years ago so I never tried to get spares. I should have paid more attention. I did find some at TONY’s but they were not $150. Thanks for the information.

I’ve been told both ways, but all I’ve ever seen at wrecking yards were yellow ones. They could have all been 71. I never bothered to get the housings on either one. I bought NOS ones years ago so I never tried to get spares. I should have paid more attention. I did find some at TONY’s but they were not $150. Thanks for the information.
They were all 71's then or were replaced on a 70 with the wrong color... 1970 Fury was clear...1971 Amber.. Hope ya find a set...

Thought I had a good OE right one, but it's broken behind a mounting screw. Can't see it installed, but it's not perfect.

Tony's at $150/pr would be a deal, think I paid $300 for my set.

The biggest problem with any 50 year old lense is the fact that most have those small fractures cracks visible. Look at almost any 70 Cuda parking lense and they are terrible. Mike Ross tried to talk me into buying a set of his repops right before he sold out. He claims that his newer resin should not do that. I’ve got several of his Cuda lenses and they look gorgeous. I just could not buy any at the time before he sold out. You only have so much disposable income for such things. Anyway, these are not for me. I have my oem set, which are just like I described above and an NOS set for my Superbird. It’s not finished yet anyway. A friend his looking for one and can’t find one anywhere. So far I’ve found three set. I’ve told him to have his friend contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back