• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Superbird headlight pivot adjusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoyj

Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have an extra set of Superbird headlight pivot adjusters and bushings like pictured? Thanks

SB Headlight.jpg

I think I still have the drawing used to make those pictured. They’re easy to make.

I think I still have the drawing used to make those pictured. They’re easy to make.
If you still have it could you scan it and send me a copy? It wold sure speed up the progress. Also what did you use for the bushing? I started to make a rough prototype in between other jobs.

DSC09051.JPG

If you still have it could you scan it and send me a copy? It wold sure speed up the progress. Also what did you use for the bushing? I started to make a rough prototype in between other jobs.

View attachment 1219363
I ordered oil impregnated bronze flange bushings from McMaster Carr. I put them on the inside facing out so the adjuster holds it captive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back