• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superstock seat brackets

The shorter brackets are roughly 1.5" shorter in height! Same in length! The shorter ones were actually for the A-bodies!

I realize that there is a difference between true superstock seats and the A100 van seat. Will these re-popped seat brackets fit both seats without any modifications or just the real superstock seat?

I realize that there is a difference between true superstock seats and the A100 van seat. Will these re-popped seat brackets fit both seats without any modifications or just the real superstock seat?

The center to center mounting nuts are approximately 14⅜" on the A100 seats. The center to center holes on the seat brackets is approximately 12¼". I've seen the brackets mounted close to the outside edge of the seat and others mounted inward, apparently in the factory slider location. In order to use the factory spacing, a flat strap of some type has to be used.

Are you using the Gary Ball brackets? Maybe his aluminum brackets are longer than Kramer's and ssandafx.

I can see moving the brackets outwards and drilling new holes and welding new blind nuts in. Plenty of material on the side of the van seats to do this. If using the original van seat sliders, a stud needs to be welded to the bottom half of the slider. The factory A990 cars and the 68' superstock cars didn't use sliders.

I use the sliders on mine. Just made everything a little more convenient. I just used bolts on mine.

IMG_1072.JPG

Picked up mine from Gary. Drive right by his shop to and from work is why. $295 sounds right but don't quote me...

Since the superstock seat brackets I have weren't a direct bolt on for the A100 van seats, I made these adapters that will work with or without the seat sliders. Eight 16"x1¼"x¼" aluminum. With the sliders and race helmet on, I've got about 1" clearance between me and the headliner.

IMG_20161027_130129_1CS.jpg IMG_20161027_130240.jpg

Last edited:
Emailed KJ Concepts. No response. Anybody have a phone number?

Probably had an old email. I realise this is an old thread, and at KJ Concepts, we have not produced any brackets for years. I still am getting inquiries regarding my brackets. I put a lot of time and effort into the quality, as well as accuracy in replicating my version of the brackets. I started a facebook post in the group "MOPAR MUSCLE & SWAP MEET" to gauge interest in producing them again, and the response looks good. If there is interest, please contact me through email [email protected] or by phone @ 403-795-8702.

Thanks, and sorry to anyone that couldn't get a hold of me in the past.

-Kenny

Welcome to this board Kenny! I bought brackets way back with the group on Moparts. I mentioned your name in this thread, glad you found it! To anyone else, these brackets are very nice and the price was great at the time I purchased. -Don

Probably had an old email. I realise this is an old thread, and at KJ Concepts, we have not produced any brackets for years. I still am getting inquiries regarding my brackets. I put a lot of time and effort into the quality, as well as accuracy in replicating my version of the brackets. I started a facebook post in the group "MOPAR MUSCLE & SWAP MEET" to gauge interest in producing them again, and the response looks good. If there is interest, please contact me through email [email protected] or by phone @ 403-795-8702.

Thanks, and sorry to anyone that couldn't get a hold of me in the past.

-Kenny
Hello Kenny I mite be interested in a pair for my 65 Satellite, Jay.

Welcome to this board Kenny! I bought brackets way back with the group on Moparts. I mentioned your name in this thread, glad you found it! To anyone else, these brackets are very nice and the price was great at the time I purchased. -Don

Thanks for the kind words Don! I have never been cool enough to own a B-Body, so I wasn't on here :rofl: Maybe one day I will have a B-Body, for now, I have my F body Aspen, and my A body barracuda.

-Kenny

We made the brackets. Come to think of it we made the seats. Not exact, but they are light, 18lbs each w/brackets.
Doug

I1.jpg
I2.jpg
I4.jpg
I6.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back