• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superstock seat brackets

i had 20 sets of seat brackets a and b body regular and short $100 set nobody wanted them went to scrap yard i lost $500 on the venture
can you provide measurements for short b body seat brackets please

I've had an old set of A-100 seats out of a D300 truck. Recently I decided to put them into the '64 Fury Convertible I'm building for my son. The old bench seat is broken on the inside. I used brackets that a fabricator from my area made for me. They offset the seat to the driver's side too much, so I'll be making new ones to center the seat up.

The seats came with adjusters. I am not using them. If anyone is interested, I'll let them go for $50 and the ride. PM me if you are interested.
A-100 adjustable sliders.JPG
A-100 seats in Fury.JPG

I bought a set from Gary Ball. They look nice & look like they will work well. They bolted directly to my A100 seats. I guess they will mount the seat 2" lower than the originals. I may build a 1" spacer to bring them up a tad.

I bought a set from Gary Ball. They look nice & look like they will work well. They bolted directly to my A100 seats. I guess they will mount the seat 2" lower than the originals. I may build a 1" spacer to bring them up a tad.
I used 1"x 1"aluminum C channel between the seat and risers to space my seats up. Worked great. Use grade 8 bolts with small flat washers. Don't even see the spacers once installed in the vehicle.

Here is some rough measurements of Gary Ball's brackets.

20180222_175805.jpg 20180222_175830.jpg 20180222_180028.jpg 20180222_180057.jpg

Kinda funny, Just got my seats in the mail today !

20180222_230031.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back