• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swap meet gold

Mike67

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
At Pate swap meet this year a on the very first day with less than 10% of the 12000+ spaces occupied, someone found this diamond in the rough....I mean ruff!!!!

20210422_145340.jpg 20210422_145357.jpg 20210422_145435.jpg 20210422_145449.jpg

Looks like somebody hauled a WI car down to Texas?

If there were a J where theres a G I might understand...

That thing looked liked its been sitting on the beach for about 10yrs....I didnt see anything worth $10 other than the seats...
I just cant believe someone bought it, maybe VIN swap???

Yep , but just wait... someone will buy that then start bitching about restoration costs and paint jail. :rofl:

Two years ago I had to clean up my yard because my neighbor was selling their house, so I sold off 7 project cars that I had behind my garage. I sold my friend a 70 Charger roller for $500.00. This year my friend decided to sell his house, and wanted the Charger roller gone,so I bought it back for the same $500.00! I already had all the new AMD sheetmetal to fix the car, so it was a no brainer to get it back! The car has good bones! Almost every second generation Charger can be saved thanks to AMD!
20200809_103403.jpg

Yep , but just wait... someone will buy that then start bitching about restoration costs and paint jail. :rofl:
That's all part of the hobby the only way around it is to do all the work yourself! My 472 Hemi engine has been in machine shop jail since 2018. He's finally getting started on it now! If I could do my own machine work I would, but he is the Hemi guy in my area,so I have to wait for his expertise! I will have 30k in the engine and I can't risk having a failure!

Auto Transport Service
Back