• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sway bars on 1973 Plymouth Satellite Custom

freedom7341

Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey! I have a 1973 Satellite Custom (4 door). I've been building it with my dad and I finally got to the point where I'm rebuilding the front end and I was wondering what sway bars are recommended. I looked up pictures of the sway bars on the front and it looks like I would have to weld perches onto the K-member to attach the sway bar so if that's right I want to know if I can get a kit that includes the perches. In the rear I've swapped in an 8 3/4 rear end from a 1970 Polara and I want to know if I'll have to get anything special to do the rear sway bar or if the kits include everything I need. These are the ones I've been looking at:

FWIW, on my Sebring Plus, I cut the perches off of a Charger k-member and my buddy welded them onto my k frame. I was then able to use the factory bar and associated and everything bolted up . Check out the Firm Feel offerings too. Firm Feel.com

Auto Transport Service
Back