• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tach wiring

mmissile

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
I have a repop tach in my 68 runner. We're replacing the entire dash harness, and need to know what the two wires are, on the back of the tach. There's a spade terminal, and a post. Which goes to where???

Thanks.....

Last edited:
IMG_2855.JPG
I have a repop tach in my 68 runner. We're replacing the entire dash harness, and need to know what the two wires are, on the back of the tach. There's a spade terminal, and a post. Which goes to where???

Thanks.....

spade terminal goes to the tach, post is for power

If you need one Classic Industries sells the harness

MB373 - 1968-70 Mopar B-Body Tachometer Wiring Harness
Restore the wiring in your 1968-70 B-body with a brand new reproduction tachometer wiring harness from Classic Industries®. Our new tachometer wiring harness are exact reproduction of the original and is the solution to your missing or mangled original harness.

Applications:
  • 1968-70 Charger
  • 1968-70 Coronet
  • 1968-70 GTX
  • 1968-70 Road Runner
  • 1968-70 Satellite
  • 1968-70 Super Bee
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Per '68 fsm the dark blue is key on/acc power from 3rd fuse w/turns,rear defog,htr.

Auto Transport Service
Back