• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

talking to whitegauges about rally wood grain inlay

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
so they have dark wood , carbon fiber and light wood. What I dont understand is dark grain and carbon inlay is $100 but if you want light grain its $220. :BangHead: :bs_flag:

The decals suck in my opinion. They don’t cover all the surfaces. Tried them on a 70 superbee I had a few years back and was less than impressed. I thought there was a place back east that can silkscreen new wood grain on?

No I haven't used them...but look at the cut-outs....the same problem as with the YearOne product we talked about.

IMHO the Classic stuff is trash WITHOUT even wasting money on buying it.

upload_2020-1-4_19-20-2.png

No I haven't used them...but look at the cut-outs....the same problem as with the YearOne product we talked about.

IMHO the Classic stuff is trash WITHOUT even wasting money on buying it.

View attachment 890082
Chinesium at it's finest...they can't even spell "Standard"

:lol:

Only problem I had with my decal set from White Gauges was the small amount of lifting visible on the OIL gauge - left hand side

Apart from that (and the lack of Concours colouration)....I was more than happy with my investment. And FWIW...the decals are easily removed if not totally satisfied. You only lose money....not the entire dash front. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back