• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taste Of Pee In A Bottle Improved By Slice Of Lime

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
Health
April 16th, 2022
article-10931-1.jpg

JUPITER, FL—According to sources hanging out at a local tiki bar, the taste of "literal pee in a bottle" was slightly improved by the addition of a slice of lime. The group agreed that the beverage they ordered, which was "pretty much just carbonated urine chilled in a glass bottle," tasted disgusting on its own, but once you added a hint of citrusy lime to the top of the glass, it became a delicious, refreshing beverage that you could sip on during a warm spring evening to relax. "I don't like drinking that pee," said one lame, boring member of the group. "It's so gross." But then, another friend suggested adding lime, and the lamewad tasted the newly improved beverage and was forced to agree that adding the green fruit to the urine instantly transformed it into "one of the top drinks of all time." At publishing time, sources had confirmed that no fruit or vegetable in existence could save IPAs from tasting like Pine Sol.

This is so damn true, that **** ALWAYS tastes "skunky"!

:rofl: :wetting:

I was ready to be grossed out... :lowdown:

We tried a new Mexican restaurant on a nice warm summer evening last year.
I ordered a Yuengling draft and they put a slice of lime in it.
TOTALLY ruined a nice draft, I couldn't even finish it.
When I complained to the waiter he mentioned something about a mexican way of drinking it.
I told my wife I'm never going back there.

Actually Corona, Red Stripe and other beers brewed in close to the equator climates....don't "skunk".

On another note-

Just wait until you try female pee with.....bacon!

I do agree about IPA though.

Whatever hop 99% of them use is (to me anyway) awful.

Too bad IPA's are 85% of the market now.

I'm ready for that fad to be O V E R.

I have a "professional" beer background, seriously, I worked in the business a long time ago.
IPA beers are heavily hopped, that was used to preserve them on long British ship voyages. I don't care for a heavily hopped beer, it makes them bitter.
I sold and delivered Corona Beer, and that is some overpriced cheap ingredients crap beer. XX aka Dos Equis is a better quality product, and some of the best I had was in brown bottles in Mexico.
Molson Golden when it's fresh can be very refreshing, although a little hoppy, it's not overwhelming.
Coors made a super premium called Herman Joseph's that was very good.
I like Abita Golden, a DELICIOUS, "buttery smooth" craft beer from Abita Springs, Louisiana. They have a variety of beers, and if you ever get a chance to try them, do!

I'm a "Turbo Dog" guy.

Turbo Dog makes me think of Guinness, which reminds me of...
One of my "something different but enjoyable" beers is a Half and Half, similar to a Black and Tan.
Half and Half is Guinness on top of Harp, and Black and Tan is Guinness on top of Bass ale. Bass is a little more bitter, but the Guinness covers the Harp nicely.
Speaking of drinks and Bass...

I don't really do Coors or Bud etc.
or other types of the subject at hand, Mexican brewed pisswater :poke:

I like beer with body & flavor
albeit I rarely even drink anymore

I used to like a German beer called Dinkelaker in lil' 2-3ltr kegs/tins

when or If I do now, it's Sam Adams Boston Lager,
for guzzling/chasing a shot of good whiskey, easy to find

or when I want something better, harder to find up here
I'll go with

Beer Samuel Adams Cream Stout - Chocolate based.png

or

Beer Samuel Adams Black & brew coffee stout.png

or

Beer Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock.png

or

Beer Kilt Lifter Ales.jpg

Last edited:
Health
April 16th, 2022
View attachment 1272030

JUPITER, FL—According to sources hanging out at a local tiki bar, the taste of "literal pee in a bottle" was slightly improved by the addition of a slice of lime. The group agreed that the beverage they ordered, which was "pretty much just carbonated urine chilled in a glass bottle," tasted disgusting on its own, but once you added a hint of citrusy lime to the top of the glass, it became a delicious, refreshing beverage that you could sip on during a warm spring evening to relax. "I don't like drinking that pee," said one lame, boring member of the group. "It's so gross." But then, another friend suggested adding lime, and the lamewad tasted the newly improved beverage and was forced to agree that adding the green fruit to the urine instantly transformed it into "one of the top drinks of all time." At publishing time, sources had confirmed that no fruit or vegetable in existence could save IPAs from tasting like Pine Sol.
He doesn't write the news, he just reports it.

I'm an ale guy, I like lagers and pilsner also
A good marzen is refreshing too
Damn ipa are are taking over and they are bad it seems like a contest to brew the worst most bitter crap
My go to is Bass because I can find it easily but Palm is the best. Its brewed in Belgium and they know how to brew. Try some

20220419_191303.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back