• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Study Finds 100% Of Men Would Eat Any Fruit Given To Them By A Naked Woman

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
March 7th, 2022
article-10657-1.jpg

WEST OF EDEN—A double-blind study conducted by angel scientists has confirmed that 100% of men would eat any fruit given to them by a naked woman. The study seems to suggest that the fall of Adam and Eve was unavoidable.

"Our results were conclusive," said the angel Gabriel, who led the study. "Of the 30,000 male test subjects we studied, we found literally 100% of them would happily accept and eat any piece of fruit handed to them by a woman who was naked. Even in cases where it wasn't fruit—or even edible—all the males gratefully accepted every single object offered and ate it with a dumb look on their face."

Gabriel then motioned to a male test subject on the other side of the glass as he happily chewed on a rubber ball that had just been handed to him by a gorgeous unclothed woman.

"See what I mean?"

Researchers say the results should serve to humble any man who thinks he would have made a different decision than Adam. "According to the science, you would have likely done the exact same thing Adam did," said Gabriel.

Women around the world started to gloat upon hearing the news until Gabriel revealed they also conducted a study showing that 100% of women can be tricked by a talking snake.

March 7th, 2022
View attachment 1251384

WEST OF EDEN—A double-blind study conducted by angel scientists has confirmed that 100% of men would eat any fruit given to them by a naked woman. The study seems to suggest that the fall of Adam and Eve was unavoidable.

"Our results were conclusive," said the angel Gabriel, who led the study. "Of the 30,000 male test subjects we studied, we found literally 100% of them would happily accept and eat any piece of fruit handed to them by a woman who was naked. Even in cases where it wasn't fruit—or even edible—all the males gratefully accepted every single object offered and ate it with a dumb look on their face."

Gabriel then motioned to a male test subject on the other side of the glass as he happily chewed on a rubber ball that had just been handed to him by a gorgeous unclothed woman.

"See what I mean?"

Researchers say the results should serve to humble any man who thinks he would have made a different decision than Adam. "According to the science, you would have likely done the exact same thing Adam did," said Gabriel.

Women around the world started to gloat upon hearing the news until Gabriel revealed they also conducted a study showing that 100% of women can be tricked by a talking snake.
Don't you wish your snake could talk. :rofl:

I have said many times before, if that thing between a woman legs were on a man's arms we would run to have it fixed. Location is a beautiful thing.

I was fishing at the local lake one day, and caught a frog...
I was about to throw him back, when the frog said,
" Kiss me, and I will turn into a beautiful fairy princess !!!"

I put the talking frog into my pocket... The frog protested and said, " Kiss me , you fool, what is wrong with you???"

I responded, " At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog..."

Not a banana, no matter the color or cantaloupe melon
I just can't do it !!!
even an overripe grape or mealy apple, no matter how gorgeous she is...

unless she wants to be barfed on

:rofl::rofl:

I put the talking frog into my pocket... The frog protested and said, " Kiss me , you fool, what is wrong with you???"

Figaro! Figaro!

There was a shirt for sale at a Truck stop I saw one day, while gassing up..
On one side it sad " What a woman loves"
It went on and on about flowers, being nice, valentines day, filled up the entire shirt...
On the other side it said " What a man likes" ......
One sentence..... "Cook him dinner and bring him a beer naked".... LOL...

Auto Transport Service
Back