• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taylor Swifts Football team the Swiffers got

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
Their *** handed to them.
I know ,I know lots of folks don't like the NFL , but that game was fun to watch.
The announcers just went on and on about how bad the Swifts err Chiefs was going to spank the Raiders.
It was a joy to watch, Mahomes was running for his life the whole game.
Looked like a squirrel in traffic.
Taylor's boy friend was throwing his helmet on the ground.
Anyway...... made my Christmas.

that skank appears to be the kiss of death, imagine that :rolleyes: ...... I'm sick of those idiots in every commercial, too

Im not a fan of either one,. But I dont care who beats them , but love to watch KC go down in flames

NOW, I hope the Bengals can ( and they just might ) beat them on New Years eve game

Odd, the Giants clocked Green Bay when GB was favored to win. Since then they signed my old favorite kicker Mason Crosby, after he was bouncing around trying to find a job and he had a nice game kicking a 52 yarder and making all the extra points after a long delay playing. He remains the Packer’s all-time leading scorer after 16 seasons. I’m a sentimental sort and it was tough to watch him get his walking notice despite still having a reliable foot. Sixteen years is a long time; his family grew up in GB and his wife posted how difficult it was to pack up. Nice thing is they have a lot of friends and fans there. I wish him all the best – except if he should be playing against the Packers.

We all love to see the high and mighty fall, myself included. What's interesting to me is that I've 'hated' the Raiders my whole life because they were in Oakland, and I despise all the SoCal teams in all sports (sorry Californians - it's a NW thang). Now that they are in Vegas, my adopted home away from home city, I find myself rooting for them, especially against teams like Kansas City, New England and Pittsburgh. Who'd have thunk it.

Another observation is that if a team wants to sell a boatload of merchandise, just move somewhere else. The raiders garb is all over the place in Vegas now.

We all love to see the high and mighty fall, myself included. What's interesting to me is that I've 'hated' the Raiders my whole life because they were in Oakland, and I despise all the SoCal teams in all sports (sorry Californians - it's a NW thang). Now that they are in Vegas, my adopted home away from home city, I find myself rooting for them, especially against teams like Kansas City, New England and Pittsburgh. Who'd have thunk it.

Another observation is that if a team wants to sell a boatload of merchandise, just move somewhere else. The raiders garb is all over the place in Vegas now.
You can bet the value of the Raiders team at least doubled, with the move to Vegas. If not more.... Al Davis would be pleased.

You can bet the value of the Raiders team at least doubled, with the move to Vegas. If not more.... Al Davis would be pleased.
And if you haven't seen it in person, that new stadium is all black and silver and wicked cool!

For the Love of God!!! Quit these constant tabloid postings, of the POS Skank and here Gladiator football player, because only those with twisted inquiring minds want to know!!! Me...I couldn't care less!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

For the Love of God!!! Quit these constant tabloid postings, of the POS Skank and here Gladiator football player, because only those with twisted inquiring minds want to know!!! Me...I couldn't care less!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Come on now... your reading and posting on a thread titled with
Taylor Swift and football.
If ya didn't care just a little you would skip on by and never read it.
:poke::lol:

The Chefs haven’t been the same since I took care of her private jet during the Packer game in GRB

So Thank You

On the flip side , I do like a good swiffer - They dust well

I love watching football (the game). Not sure how to articulate my disgust w/the constant in your face **** with that douchebag Swift. WTF it really annoys the **** out of me, detracts from the game and no other “family“ member do we have to put up w/that garbage from save a few clips here and there of an owner or a wife etc. There’s just no place for that **** In my weekend…..

I heard that meathead hasn't caught a touchdown since week 11; and he's all they have

she'll dump his stupid *** if he continues to embarrass her

Lol, those celeb relationships tend to have a short shelf-life...ask Aaron Rodgers, or Olivia Munn, or Dana Patrick, or Shailene Woodley, or his current girlfriend in the near future. His celeb girlfriends need to find a clue to stop introducing him to their celeb girlfriends..

Just Win Baby

Al Davis shaking his head yes Just Win Baby.gif
from the grave

The Swifty's mr & mrs Pfizer,
I'm so sick of the Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce
never listen to her or cared for her at all,
pop music for 14 y/o girls
just another woke entitled filthy-rich celebrity
dating another a like filthy rich woke athlete, plays a childs' game for a living
for 10's of millions for 6 months of "work", for fame
& somehow NOW we are supposed to care what that douchebag says or pushs
Now spending too much time selling State Farm Ins. to win...
(both Him & Mahomes, now HC Reid too)
Or them both (Swifty's) pushing some BS Pfizer Vaxx that doesn't work &
that won't prevent anyone from getting or giving
"Wuhan Chinese Flu/Covid BS" or reg. flu Vaxxs now too

Just saying & he's a KC Chief (she's his fan/squeeze) too boot
my mortal enemies

Last edited:

You're forgiven, NOW :carrot:

Auto Transport Service
Back