• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tesla with a 1,395 mile range

Isn’t this like re-inventing the wheel? Wasn’t this called a hybrid that was produced and on the road some 10-15 years ago? DUMB DUMB DUMB
Exactly. A hybrid done backwards by cobbling, and proving a point at the same time.

That gives stupid a whole new definition.

i was thinking about inventing a car that uses a 440 to charge a battery that runs the car so i can drive to a charging station or hang on maybe it was a gas station i can remember which comes first

Enough of the EV crap, it’s gonna die a slow death, now lets get working on Perpetual Motion! someone has got to figure it out

Enough of the EV crap, it’s gonna die a slow death, now lets get working on Perpetual Motion! someone has got to figure it out
I've already done that - Hydrogen. I took an Uber from the airport about 10 years ago - Hydrogen powered. Really interesting conversation with the owner on the drive and at my home afterwards.

I've already done that - Hydrogen. I took an Uber from the airport about 10 years ago - Hydrogen powered. Really interesting conversation with the owner on the drive and at my home afterwards.
I like hydrogen too, but just don't tell the greenies that producing one ton of hydrogen produces between 9 and 12 tons of CO2, using the most common commercial methods.

If this is real it just proves they are a cult.... Ain't no normal person putting up with this & not speaking out about it....

wouldn't natural gas be a good solution? ......... for a multitude of reasons

Boy, if your thinking of buying a Tesla, this would be good to know about...

Auto Transport Service
Back