• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you Barrett-Jackson...and my Wife

Beautiful Car

Bring it to Carlisle next July, you'll meet a lot of great people with 62-65 B bodies. Jim M

Beautiful car, congratulations!
I'd love to be able to get to a Barrett Jackson auction someday!

Your gonna love it ,, I love mine. IF you are un-familiar with Max Wedge cars they can be a hand full on the street.

What color is the '64? I was told my 65 was an orange/red prior to becoming bright red. Think that might be the color.

SandD, the pics look orange/red but the car is red red red. They called it Ruby Red but not sure of the color code. Hope I dont need to know....

Very nice looking car, mine was also orange/red before it was painted bright red.

awesome machine, best mopar ever built.!!!! does your wife have a sister ?

Please welcome me to the 62-65 B Body club. I was the last hand raised in Vegas a couple weeks ago on a beautiful 64 Belvedere. What a new era of muscle I have joined. The history and storys behind the early muscle that I am learning about now. Totally overlooked on my part until now. These are the Grandfathers of the muscle movement, and so overlooked by so many. I was saturated with the 68 and up muscle, so I am like a kid in a new candy store. Looking forward to learning even more. I told my 71 RR and 74 Duster to move over and make room in the toy box.

I did see the '64 it is an awesome car....Sonny likes it.
....can you guess why?

007 - Copy - Copy.jpg

welcome to the 62 to 65 club nice looking ride have fun with it.bob

Welcome To Maxie Land! Your Right...There Was Life Before The 1966 Models And Up! And Those Boys Were Racing And Tearing The Hell Out Of The NHRA Classes In Those Days! Nice 1964!

Auto Transport Service
Back