• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for accepting me

ChargerJoel

Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
HI
i am Joel have been a Mopar guy from the beginning i am starting a full restoration on my 68 Cornet R/T 440 4sp w/console and Dana 3:54 . This was my Dads car he bought new on May31 68 .he took my Mom to the hospital on June 4 to have me .i have all the paper work for the car even receipt for down payment .it lost oil pressure in 78 Dad parked it .i got a 440 from a 69 Newyorker and got it running in 83 .Dad put his foot down and it sat . I took it apart to restore it in 86 . In 87 we had a house fire that gutted my room where i had alot of interior parts and the build sheet .long story short i am now getting back to it . I also have a 71 Charger SE in GA4 Gunmetal w/Gunmetal interior .it has a 383HP pistol grip 4sp 8 3/4 w/3:23 suregrip 15x7 rally wheels .factory Power moonroof and windows .i did a compete restoration on it myself except upholstery and vinyl top . i bought the Charger in 86 out of Delaware

Welcome!! Post some then and now pics of those Mopars!

Welcome, It's nice having one's father's car!
Pics please:thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, 68 R/T's are beautiful cars.

I would accept you... except... you want to be excepted. I'd rather you stay ! All kidding aside, welcome Joel, and throw us a whole lotta photos !! :welcome:

I would accept you... except... you want to be excepted. I'd rather you stay ! All kidding aside, welcome Joel, and throw us a whole lotta photos !! :welcome:

Dammit, you beat me to it... :lol:

upload_2022-3-24_23-31-0.jpeg

Welcome! Look forward to seeing the resto and 71!

Welcome from NM. You have the right kind of car!! Cool story, thanks for sharing. Show us some pictures of those beasts.

Welcome from southern NJ. Dads can be a LITTLE trouble at times, know this as a son & a dad and grandpa. lol
Cool story. Persistence pays off. PICTURES, PICTURES PICTURES, of 68 as resto goes along AND that 71 Gunmetal w/ sunroof, kinda "into" those myself.
Mark your calender for Carlisle in July, get the needed interior & other fiddly bits for the 68.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back