• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 15 Greatest Movie Car Chases

Despite seeing it many times, I still always root for the truck driver.

Part of the mystery of Duel was you never see the "driver" leaving it open to speculation as to whether there was a driver or if the truck was a phantom.

Part of the mystery of Duel was you never see the "driver" leaving it open to speculation as to whether there was a driver or if the truck was a phantom.
Lol, I always thought it was an up and coming movie star by the name of "Left Arm"...middle name...Harry.

Kind-of a car chase:
Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World;
FUNNY AS HELL!!

Oh man if you haven’t seen Moonshine County Express it has some great car Chase’s with some pretty cool Mopars in it.

I also love the first scene in Stroker Ace when Pop has to Stand on It!

This one comes to mind!

tumblr_mx6i5w4BA61qflydqo3_1280.jpg

DMCL
Ending sucks, cool Charger
but great chase scenes, stupid wit from Fonda & his "crew chief"
a lot was filmed up here too 1st half of the flick
down in Sonora, most the chse sceens in the walnut orchards
down in the valley too
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry Movie Poster, filmed in Oakdale & Sonora areas.jpg

They wrecked two Chargers filming the ending scene. This 68 Charger R/T was wired up and crashed into the train first,but the explosives didn't detonate. The next day the second Charger,a 69 SE was wired up and exploded on cue,that take was used at the end of the film. The 69 Charger that hit the train and exploded was the same one that hit the mailboxes.

dmlc.jpg

original Gone in 60 Seconds........ at 10:38 the Roadrunner gets crunched! At 22:2 the Charger gets it.

Last edited:
I can't think of the name of it but Dabney Coleman is trying to get killed in the line of duty to collect his police force insurance. Crazy car action.

Auto Transport Service
Back