• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Bendix rotor nightmare !

Canadian1968

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
MY 68 Charger R/T is a factory bendix disc brake car. Unfortunately the rotors are toast , they are wrapped and to thin to turn .

Looking for replacements , unless by some miracle I found someone selling an original set MY only options from what I can find are year one or the Ram Man. There is so many bad reviews on the ram man I would rather not try my luck. The other option is year one. But these to have some bad reviews as well.

Is there anyone that has had luck with these rotors in the year ?

Thanks

Look at it this way you buy the repo's are you going to ever replace then? I think you'll get 60,00 miles or more out them.

However,
99 % of the people on this site just get the N.O.S. Rotors from me..... Much more reliable U.S.A. Steel.... No more money !!!!
I also have the *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Pads, Master Cylinder , Brake Hoses, Front U.S.A. Made wheel bearings and seals , and a whole lot more.....

P.M. Me, if interested..... Craig......

However,
99 % of the people on this site just get the N.O.S. Rotors from me..... Much more reliable U.S.A. Steel.... No more money !!!!
I also have the *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Pads, Master Cylinder , Brake Hoses, Front U.S.A. Made wheel bearings and seals , and a whole lot more.....

P.M. Me, if interested..... Craig......
You have NOS rotors for the 66-69 B body Bendix disc brakes ????

I have not revisited this issue in a while, but as I remember some of the rotors were listed as thru 70etc... and they were not correct for the 66-69. The only alternative a few years agou was the reproduced rotor only. You had to use your hub and replace the rotor. Not sure if those rotors are still available.

Now maybe someone reproduced a one-piece assembly, but that would have had to be a recent event. The rotors were really for 70-72 B and E.

1966 - 1969 " B " EXACTLY that....
1970 - 1972 " B " & " E " is EXACTLY that.....

The two are Very Very Different
And Not Not Interchangeable.....

***** Ihave both of them. ****** Craig.....

Auto Transport Service
Back