• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger Disc Break Rotor Bearing Dust Cups - Help!

Road Grabber

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
I can't find replacement bearing cups for my 1970 Charger disc brake rotors. Does anyone have a source or part number that will work?

If you know of replacement rotors that would be great as well. I never rotor from the hub before. Any advice would be great...

These are the original two piece rotors.

The auto parts catalogues are wrong!!! They always end up being too large.

Thank you in advance!

There was a glitch in the parts manual clear back in the 70's..

Look u the correct bearings and seals for a 10" drum... They should fit, they always did back in the 70's, 80's & 90's... Hopefully they haven't screwed that up..

Thank you. I’ll check it out
No worries ordering stuff from the man. In case you don't know, that's "Professor" Richard Ehrenberg, Mopar guru
for the last 60 years and tech editor of Mopar Action magazine.

No worries ordering stuff from the man. In case you don't know, that's "Professor" Richard Ehrenberg, Mopar guru

I sent a message via Ebay to Rick and he told me the diameter was 1.786

That should work.

Contrary to many websites I went to that claimed their dust cups fit 70 Chargers. The Dorman number they gave was 13976. That number was on at least 5 other sites I went to. The diameter however for that dust cup is 39.68mm which converted to 1.562. Not even close. The books are wrong at NAPA too.

Just wanted to say thanks for the intel. I bought the dust covers from Richard and they fit perfect.

I have not found another source for these at all and the auto parts stores do not list them correctly.

Finally got my wheels back on.....

Thanks again

Just wanted to say thanks for the intel. I bought the dust covers from Richard and they fit perfect.

I have not found another source for these at all and the auto parts stores do not list them correctly.

Finally got my wheels back on.....

Thanks again
No worries. :)
I have walked in your shoes, my friend. Pay it forward!

Auto Transport Service
Back