• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best car photo ever and why you like it.

This picture inspired KiwiGTX to make a meme of it....

Folsom 10.JPG

Mopar muscle.jpg

I’d have to say KD that’s pretty funny! And good job on that kiwi!

Here's another one that means a lot to me, though it's hardly exceptional to anyone else, except perhaps for the back story, which has already been beat to death on this site. For any newcomers, this GTX was a factory dealer demonstrator (Y-13 build code) that was the personal car of the family that owned the Plymouth dealership in State College, PA, where I grew up. I test drove it when I was 16. My dad and I did a photo session of the car in 1971 to document the dealer installed options it wore at the time. This photo sat on the desk of every office job I ever held, up until 20 years ago. The GTX now resides in my garage.
IMG_0101.JPG

It's been in my family since 1971 and I like the colors surrounding it.
20161018_172648.jpg

The Lil Red has been in the family since new. I grew uo seeing it at my grandparents place sitting, always dreaming of driving it, never thought I’d drive it, much less be lucky enough to own it and continue the legacy.

The GTX I bought in 2017 as a roller, I always wanted a Super Bee, but any 2 door 4 speed mopar would satisfy me. I’ve put 5 years of work, and hopefully it’ll be a family legacy like the Lil red.

It’s awesome having them together

55EBBF84-6CD9-473C-B843-C037ABDABC4B.jpeg

Country Store Cuda and the Rear View Runner.

RunnerRound.jpg
CountryStoreCuda.jpg

The Lil Red has been in the family since new. I grew uo seeing it at my grandparents place sitting, always dreaming of driving it, never thought I’d drive it, much less be lucky enough to own it and continue the legacy.

The GTX I bought in 2017 as a roller, I always wanted a Super Bee, but any 2 door 4 speed mopar would satisfy me. I’ve put 5 years of work, and hopefully it’ll be a family legacy like the Lil red.

It’s awesome having them together

View attachment 1379505
I can't spit outside my garage without hitting one of those! Lol

20220502_190529.jpg

A rare occasion when we get snow and my first thought is a photo shoot for my Bronco.

20180106_121302.jpg

20180106_120940.jpg

I grew up seeing those airbrush type paint jobs on Vans. My Dad sold new cars from around 1970 to 1995. In the 70s, vans were hugely popular.
As we age, we sometimes are drawn to what we loved when we were young.
I love seeing slotted mags, side pipes, wild paint jobs and other old style custom stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back