• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Carlisle 2021 thread

Did anyone take the time to meet Joe Zolper?

Real nice guy, just the way he is on Garage Squad. I asked "So you like Mopars?" Got a big smile out of him. If you have watched the show he goes nuts anytime they have a Mopar to work on. He knows his stuff about building them. I saw him driving a golf cart later in the day and he recognized me as he went by.
View attachment 1138439

Glad to hear he is normal. It figures though, he's a Chicago guy! :thumbsup:

Seeing them on the show field is on thing but cruising down the street as God intended them to is a whole other thing. How can you not smile when you see them in the wild?

Seeing them on the show field is on thing but cruising down the street as God intended them to is a whole other thing. How can you not smile when you see them in the wild?

That is one of the things I love about going to Carlisle. Every where you go there is a Mopar cruising by. At the restaurant, at the hotel, and the drive to and from.

That is one of the things I love about going to Carlisle. Every where you go there is a Mopar cruising by. At the restaurant, at the hotel, and the drive to and from.
Jeff just checking in to see if that was the right wheel lip molding? AND to comment that is the only bad thing about vending there you end up "missing" the show..

Jeff just checking in to see if that was the right wheel lip molding? AND to comment that is the only bad thing about vending there you end up "missing" the show..

Yes and it fits perfect. Thanks Brett.

B Body members,

So sorry I did not get to meet some of you. Stopped by the tent a couple of times but missed most of you (you were probably doing the same thing we were and walking the swap meet!), didnt even grab a beer! LOL. First time to the show with one of my cars and my brother in law and I were overwhelmed! Swap meet was awesome and took up most of our time from Friday morning to Saturday evening and we still didn't get down every row. That and checking out all the great B Body's was just unbelievable! We went back to the hotel just exhausted and feeling like we had to have missed something.! Wow what a great show! Cant wait until next year!

We did however represent the club well I believe and with "B Bodies Only" prominently displayed on our window card we took a first place in our class. Hoping someone else in the Forum did the same! We had a great time and hope you all did too. Cant wait until next year!

JPrusinows

IMG_2325.jpg IMG_2324.jpg IMG_2286.jpg IMG_2346 (1).jpg IMG_2345 (1).jpg

B Body members,

So sorry I did not get to meet some of you. Stopped by the tent a couple of times but missed most of you (you were probably doing the same thing we were and walking the swap meet!), didnt even grab a beer! LOL. First time to the show with one of my cars and my brother in law and I were overwhelmed! Swap meet was awesome and took up most of our time from Friday morning to Saturday evening and we still didn't get down every row. That and checking out all the great B Body's was just unbelievable! We went back to the hotel just exhausted and feeling like we had to have missed something.! Wow what a great show! Cant wait until next year!

We did however represent the club well I believe and with "B Bodies Only" prominently displayed on our window card we took a first place in our class. Hoping someone else in the Forum did the same! We had a great time and hope you all did too. Cant wait until next year!

JPrusinows

View attachment 1145441 View attachment 1145442 View attachment 1145443 View attachment 1145444 View attachment 1145445

A Big Congratulations JP Well Done! :thumbsup:

Post some pics Turbine! Congrats to ya!
I'm still not sure what made this year the best ever. Finally taking home a first from the best Mopar show in the country, or meeting Richard Cranium in person.

I'm still not sure what made this year the best ever. Finally taking home a first from the best Mopar show in the country, or meeting Richard Cranium in person.
Whenever Richard Cranium is a possible answer, it is THE answer.

B Body members,

JPrusinows

View attachment 1145441 View attachment 1145442 View attachment 1145443 View attachment 1145444 View attachment 1145445
Incredible car JP. I definitely remember casting a vote for that one! Congrats on the best in class. :thumbsup:

Post some pics Turbine! Congrats to ya!
This is about the only pic of mine I took out there. Too busy checking out everyone else's rides. Not every night a Hemi Super Bee shows up in your parking lot!
20210710_083821.jpg
20210709_213354.jpg

I will be there in my 7 spots. Right up from Legendary Interiors about 50 yards on left side (not fence side) in O-74 thru O-79 and on the back side. Not sure what I will bring but will have All kind of parts A, B, and C and probably bring a bunch of 55-gallon barrels of chrome again this year. Didn't bring it last 2 shows. It's a mix of everything chrome.

Wizard

I’ll be going and looking for 66 b-body seatbelts Plus Lil Red parts

Auto Transport Service
Back