• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The fall colors are starting

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
In NH yesterday. Next weekend should be prettier.

63253045-D10A-4565-8851-7729E6714849.jpeg

3431C2CE-2EA6-4F9F-8C84-A752ADA7AF60.jpeg

9C6CD678-D66F-4791-B2E6-79A4BDBF599F.jpeg

8C26C6FA-9DAE-4B24-A1E1-EB9FE6F0C8A9.jpeg

C904D1C7-54CE-4966-BFDD-8CF305911788.jpeg

Nice pics dudes, we usually don't see fall colors here until later in November.

Fall colors at my place...green pine needles on the trees and brown pine needles on the ground. :p

Wife and I supposed to be taking my mother down into PA for a few days to do some antiquing end of this month. Sole purpose of that time frame is because mom wants to see the fall colors on the trip.

Can any of you PA guys confirm the timing is right near end of this month for the color change?

Can any of you PA guys confirm the timing is right near end of this month for the color change?
Where? North to south is very different, sometimes a two week gap from the central mountains to down where I’m at.

In the last two days I've watched the big trees across my pond go from green to light red. A few more weeks and we should be there. For years the family rented a 350 acre farm for recreation and hunting. The hills on all sides were covered with hard maple. The orange color in the fall was the most beautiful site to see!!! Missouri, by Herman, in wine country.

We're still Green trees (mostly conifirs & oaks)
& brown/golden grasses, it is the golden state after all :poke:
some grasses turning green from the recent rains

at a min another month maybe a month & a 1/2
it will be fall colors (maybe 3 weeks of fall)
then always cleaning up freaken' leaves
But;
it means it will be starting to get freaken' cold, again
& f--king snow & shoveling f--king snow

the older I get
"I have no use for the damn Devils dandruff"

bring on spring (4-5 (6 ?) months from now)
all maybe 3 weeks 'of it' up here
we really only have 2 real seasons,
a long summer/indian summer (like 6+ months of warmer weather)
& a short-ish winter (4-5 months of some precipitation) & f--king snow

10-11 months of nice warm & collector car driving weather,
the only reason I'm still here ---- :icon_fU: (for all the haters)
with a few both wet &/or cold or f--cking snow days, thrown in for good measure

Last edited:
Where? North to south is very different, sometimes a two week gap from the central mountains to down where I’m at.
Jim Thorpe is currently running the fall foliage tours by train.

Going to take the 15 through NY southern tier down through southern portion of PA, if mom can bare that far. Planning to head down end of 3rd week of this month. Her and my wife are big fans of the Crazy Lamp Lady and they want to visit some antique places she’s visited on her channel.

Auto Transport Service
Back