• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Golden Rotisserie Chicken

Super kool! I'm jellous that my car was not more solid like this one :drunken_smilie:

Began reassembly by powdercoating all of the undercarriage parts and suspension parts the correct color. coated axel tube, third member, K frame, Control arms, spindels ,Stabilizer bar strut rods , Torsion bars, Etc . Just trying to bullet proof underside of car.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,257
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,269
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,269
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,270
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,280
Nice work Mitch, let me know if you ever need a hand w/ some of the heavy work. I need an excuse to get out of the house sometimes!

Same goes for me man. I've got next to no technical skill or know how, but I'm great for mindless manual labor and I usually bring cigars with me! lol.

Friday, I think we'd get along just fine . Love my cigars and beer , every day !! LOL. What else is retirement for?

Friday, I think we'd get along just fine . Love my cigars and beer , every day !! LOL. What else is retirement for?

Hahaha, nice! Well, hell, I'll bring a special treat then! I converted a 28 bottle wine fridge to a humidor to save money and make more room to store and age my cigars in. I'm holding on to a special Monte #8 for my wedding and a God of Fire for when I can finally track down a new engine and get my Roadrunner running again. If I can focus on my three C's when I retire, I will be one happy man!!! Cars, Cigars and Craft Beer.

Began reassembly by powdercoating all of the undercarriage parts and suspension parts the correct color. coated axel tube, third member, K frame, Control arms, spindels ,Stabilizer bar strut rods , Torsion bars, Etc . Just trying to bullet proof underside of car.

Man, you are makin' this look way too easy! Love the color, I can tell you that I've not seen too many like that!! Congrats to you and the garage/shop looks great, nice work.

Hey EV2, that color is 68 JJ1 harvest gold metallic. Original color to this car. I did however add some more metallic flakes. Changes it just a little. More pics on progress to come

Hey EV2, that color is 68 JJ1 harvest gold metallic. Original color to this car. I did however add some more metallic flakes. Changes it just a little. More pics on progress to come

Thanks, can't wait to see the next update...love the color!!

After I assembled the front and rear brakes, By the way 4 piston bendix power disc on the front. Also I sent the calipers out for stainless sleeves. Then powdercoated rear drums and front rotors and calipers.Almost forgot I diassemled the rear leaf springs after I had them rearched, and powder coated them ,in the correct color. Finally I can get the car back on the ground. The rollers that its on are from a 68 Satty parts car. Installed steering gear, Wiper motor , Then start on heater box and dashboard.

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,156
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,155
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,157
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,157
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,154
I dissasembled the entire dash and stripped the metal frame for new black paint. Checked all the switches and guages, Updated the dash tach / electronic board. Reassembled the dash . I could hardly believe, that all of the guages and switches and speedo worked and are the originals. Some more pics of htr box installed dash . pedals , etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,158
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,129
  • IMG_0005(1).jpg
    IMG_0005(1).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,116
  • IMG_0009(1).jpg
    IMG_0009(1).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,158
  • IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,156
Amazing work. It looks better than factory new.

Auto Transport Service
Back