• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The HEMI Show Phoenix, AZ Saturday March 3rd 2018

Paul_G

Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
High Energy Mopar Invitational

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona is proud to present the 33rd annual HEMI Show, Saturday March 3rd, 2018. Centrally located in Phoenix, AZ at the Metro Center Mall, Dillards parking lot, 10002 Metro Parkway East, Phoenix AZ 85051. Plenty of space for show cars and vendors. Trailer parking is available on site. Saturday March 3rd 2018 is the date, mark your calendars so you don’t miss this Show and swap.

Over 35 classes of Mopar vehicles, stock and modified, classics, AMC, Jeep, Ram, truck/van, FWD, Prowler/Viper, late model classes, display only and many more. Professionally judged show. Vendor space available. Many nearby hotels to choose from at the Metro Center. Gates open at 8:00 AM, awards at 3:00.

Hemi, wedge, 6 pack, big block, small block, even the reliable slant six "leaning tower of power". Come see them all.

Free spectator admission. Entry Fee - $20 for 1st show vehicle if registered by February 17th, 2018. Day of show $25. Additional vehicles are $10 each. Pre-registration must be post marked by February 17th, 2018. Registration form may be printed and mailed in with check or money order.

100% of the net proceeds to benefit the Arizona Burn Foundation.

Link to MUAZ registration form http://www.moparsaz.com/

2018_Pre_Flyer_With_Sponsors_page_1_small.jpg

Flyer_2_small.jpg

I'm planning on driving the X up from Yuma...going in the display category so I don't have to clean it lol.
20170706_190733.jpg

Glad to see some forum members coming to the HEMI show. My green 72 Charger will be there.

Ok then @threewood you and I need to reserve 3 spots next to each other with a big FBBO banner! @Billccm plans on riding up in the Coronet again as his RR has old tires that he is not wanting to do interstate travel on!
Sounds good! Now the pressure is on to get my dash back in and buttoned up! Luckily I have the upcoming week off. What time do you plan on getting there?

Ok then @threewood you and I need to reserve 3 spots next to each other with a big FBBO banner! @Billccm plans on riding up in the Coronet again as his RR has old tires that he is not wanting to do interstate travel on!

OMG....give me his address and I'll buy him a set from Summit Racing.:rolleyes:

I missed the deadline for pre registration, registering at the show is ok? And I will be there, my class at Artesia didn't come through.

Yea on the registration form there is a "PreReg/Day Of" price $20/$25 (for judged cars) so it seems that way. I did not preregister either.

Sounds good! Now the pressure is on to get my dash back in and buttoned up! Luckily I have the upcoming week off. What time do you plan on getting there?

Gates Open at 8 and close at 10 (another one where they trap you there Bill!)...... Likely will leave Tucson at 6:45-7am and Google says 2 hours 10 minutes so I would say 9:15 or so. Does that work for you Bill?

I need to solve the problem of coolant seepage first. Tires won't help me now.

Auto Transport Service
Back