• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The new car came in just in time for my birthday!!!!

I think that is a car designed for someone the size and checkbook balance of Mike Bloomberg. Its cool though that you got to at least try it on for size, it is an opportunity very few will be offered!
Well, I'm Bloomberg's size (5'7") but don't have his cash. The one time I rode in the friend's GT, it wasn't easy even for me to get in and out of, but not too cramped on the inside. I was in the passenger seat though, so no idea how it feels with a steering wheel in front of you.

My boss has an all black one also (third Gen I guess it would be called). We did all of the prototype work on both of the two newer generations of GT's. Cool cars but not for me.

upload_2020-3-12_14-30-38.gif

mark I hope you have a Nice Shakedown with the GT

source.gif

He's a builder who builds high end spec homes, but I just can't get him to put in an elevator into one of those mansions he builds. Cheap *** mofo!!!
I know a doctor who bought a brand new $2.5 million, 7000 sq ft home. He and his wife are in their 60's. They spent another $100k putting in an elevator. Oh yeah, it's just the 2 of them that live in the house. They have grown kids. Ridiculous.

30-37 grand for the elevator, Depending on can style and finished. Construction of the shaft & machine room would be by a separate GC.

Auto Transport Service
Back