• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The night a Super Bee scared hell out of me (Ed Story alert...)

Good memories Ed, To many RPMs though , but we did not care back then or know any better. Lol.
My 71 X had the 3.54 dana , jacked up with air shocks , big wheels and tires for the time.
It seen north of 140 on some Old Millwaukee fueled nights. Past 120 that thing would be buzzing and had a little shake , like your bee prob drive shaft angle ect.

That was never the case with that car....
Been way too busy the past few months and missing out on your cool stories.....this one reminds me of some of the crazy stuff I did back 50 or more years ago!

Been way too busy the past few months and missing out on your cool stories.....this one reminds me of some of the crazy stuff I did back 50 or more years ago!
You're very kind, thank you - and yeah, there's a lot of this life I'd gladly live again, if only it were possible. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back