• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The old.... lets see some wheel pics - may be looking to swap out

Cragars

128498.jpeg

I know many aren’t into the big wheels and I really wasn’t planning to go 18” but tire availability made my decision for me. You can see new school in the rear and old school up front. I'm changing the fronts too but waiting for them to ship.
6456698E-4224-4A3E-A677-7BF888BBCE12.jpeg
E7ED024E-C920-4283-A67D-3A1C2B3B5442.jpeg

I have yet to see a muscle car with its factory wheelcovers. They always have Road Wheels or Dog Dish.

I have yet to see a muscle car with its factory wheelcovers. They always have Road Wheels or Dog Dish.
The SuperBee that I bought new in 1969 came with 14" Coronet wheel discs and whitewall tires. It looked awful, so I quickly mounted chrome reverse rims and mounted the tires blackwall out.

I'm still running the combo my car was born with the White Hat Special for 1967 (just bought it from the original owners). 14x6 rims, white walls and special deluxe wheel covers.

Mighty Dodge_0001 _01.JPG s-l1600.jpg

I am still going back and forth with this - I am so undecided, and without a decent hot rod shop in the area to look at some in person its hard to tell.

What is the difference between Tork Thrust II and D's? I have scoured the web and of course there is misleading info and contradicting info.

As much as I like the look of all black on my red car, I may just go with the polished alum version of either of the two above.....

Any good side pics of 66/67 cars with various wheels keep them coming.

I am still going back and forth with this - I am so undecided, and without a decent hot rod shop in the area to look at some in person its hard to tell.

What is the difference between Tork Thrust II and D's? I have scoured the web and of course there is misleading info and contradicting info.

As much as I like the look of all black on my red car, I may just go with the polished alum version of either of the two above.....

Any good side pics of 66/67 cars with various wheels keep them coming.
Check my previous post. I had the original 14" deluxe wheels. I recently replaced them with American Racing Torq Thrust D wheels, in black, with a polished rim, in 15".

new shoes.jpg

I would have preferred grey instead of the black, but they were a good deal.

new tires.jpg

I pilled the trigger on a set of Diamondback redline radials last year. It took some getting used to the change. BUT,,,,now I love it .

20211004_153258.jpg

Someday, I plan to go with the stock hubcaps with a set of whitewalls, Someday. Maybe . So i have these pics I found on the net to give me some idea how it will look . I have the rims and hubcaps in the attic .

Satellite1.jpg

satellite2.jpg

My Coronet has 15x7 Torque thrusts
I cant make up my mind if I like them or not on a the car in its color combination

20220317_175030.jpg

DVS-7-june22.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back