• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Passing of a Dear Friend

Aw man.

I'm more of a cat guy, but I am an animal lover in general. I've known some very cool dogs.

Animals share many personality traits and emotions with us.

Always tough to deal with a loss.

Aw man.

I'm more of a cat guy, but I am an animal lover in general. I've known some very cool dogs.

Animals share many personality traits and emotions with us.

Always tough to deal with a loss.

I have two cats also and they spent most of the day looking for their "Brother", its really sad to watch them search for him.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, I know its not easy, i have been there...take care

sorry to hear that, He looks like a great shorhair, my father used to raise them. Very smart dogs.

I have two cats also and they spent most of the day looking for their "Brother", its really sad to watch them search for him.

...just like kids...

Sorry for your loss, been there, but it will get better.

Dogs really are man's best friend, I have a 10 year old black lab. My lab has diabetes and is loosing her water slowly passing away. It really hurts.

Red, I know that was a hard decision to make but you made it with love. And now you know Hunter is not suffering anymore. He will let you know in his own way that he is all right now and will ease your pain that you are feeling.

Auto Transport Service
Back